Digital TV News: clypd
Xandr launches Monetize TV audience-based ad sales platform
Aug 4, 2021 – Xandr has launched Monetize TV. Monetize TV's self-serve technology provides TV sellers with comprehensive monetization tools, demand enablement and, in the future, converged video solutions.
News categories: Xandr, Mark Mitchell, Steve Silvestri, Larry Hunt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia join Xandr ad platform
Mar 11, 2020 – Xandr is working with leading media and entertainment companies including AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia to reinvent the way linear TV advertising is bought, sold, and optimized for a better consumer experience.
News categories: Xandr, AMC Networks, Disney, WarnerMedia, Brian Lesser, Kim Kelleher, Rita Ferro, Gerhard Zeiler, Fiona Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel launches Video Marketplace Report for Europe
Jan 30, 2020 – FreeWheel has launched a Video Marketplace Report specifically for Europe. The paper shows a continued upward trend in premium video, driving investment in 'growth platforms' such as connected TV and mobile.
News categories: FreeWheel, Thomas Bremond, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
Oct 18, 2019 – Xandr has added clypd to its portfolio of products and services. As part of the Xandr family, clypd will accelerate converged buying and selling across addressable TV, data-driven linear TV, mobile, and OTT channels on streaming video services.
News categories: Xandr, clypd, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX and clypd to integrate for linear TV and OTT
Apr 11, 2019 – SpotX and clypd have announced a plan to integrate their platforms. The collaboration allows for the unification of audience segment definitions across disparate channels, forecasting audience viewership, transactions, and reporting across linear TV and OTT.
News categories: SpotX, clypd, MRI-Simmons, Matt McLeggon, Jason Burke, Joshua Pisano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
clypd collaborates with ATSG to define standards for TV audience targeting
Sep 13, 2018 – The Advanced Target Standards Group, a consortium of leading network TV programmers, along with CIMM’s Advanced TV Committee, have announced that the Calculation Principles for Advanced Targets, published last year, will be implemented in Nielsen’s Advance Audience Posting API.
News categories: clypd, Nielsen, Advanced Target Standards Group, Pete Doe, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, David Ernst, Tom Ziangas, Jonathan Steuer, Howard Shimmel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen powers audience based buying marketplace with API platform
Apr 9, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Enterprise Audience API. Through the API, clients have the ability to transact on advertiser-defined audiences including but not limited to those based on credit card spending habits, in-store FMCG purchases and extended psychographic profiles.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Dave Morgan, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen launches audience-based forecasting for linear TV
Mar 6, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the launch of its Advanced Audience Forecasting tool that will provide clients with forecasts of TV audiences defined by advanced audience segments, which have been gaining traction in the marketplace.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen and clypd collaborate on linear TV ad targeting
Sep 21, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will collaborate with clypd on a syndicated service that will offer the advertising ecosystem fully integrated, linear TV targeting based on demographics beyond age and gender.
News categories: Nielsen, clypd, Kelly Abcarian, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, USA
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS