Digital TV News: Barbara Bessolo
Technicolor builds 20 millionth STB for DIRECTV PanAmericana
Nov 2, 2015 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that it has manufactured the 20th million set-top-box for DIRECTV PanAmericana. Over the past 22 years Technicolor has worked in partnership with DIRECTV to provide a wide range of basic and advanced set-top-boxes for use in the US and throughout Latin America.
News categories: Technicolor, DIRECTV PanAmericana, Barbara Bessolo, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Technicolor delivers 100 millionth set-top box to DIRECTV
Jul 1, 2013 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that it has delivered the 100th million set-top-box for DIRECTV. For the past 20+ years, Technicolor has worked in partnership with DIRECTV to provide set-top-boxes for use in the U.S. and throughout Latin America.
News categories: Technicolor, DIRECTV, Latin America, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
Technicolor, Entropic Power Comcast Xfinity HD Video Calling Experience
May 21, 2012 – Technicolor (Paris:TCH) and Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) have announced that Comcast's (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) Xfinity HD video calling service uses a custom-developed adapter from Technicolor powered by a broadcast system-on-a-chip from Entropic.
News categories: Technicolor, Entropic, Comcast, Cable TV, Semiconductor, Social TV, USA
Technicolor to Deliver Telepresence Solution for Future Comcast HD Video Conferencing
Jul 28, 2011 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that it will deliver a custom-developed telepresence adapter to Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) designed to deliver high-definition video conferencing (calling) through TV sets.
News categories: Technicolor, Comcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania