Digital TV News: Dariusz Działkowski
Cyfrowy Polsat launches IPTV service and set-top box
Mar 25, 2019 – Cyfrowy Polsat has introduced an IPTV service, thanks to which viewers will be able to watch TV channels over broadband without the need to install a satellite dish. The service is accompanied by a new EVOBOX IP set-top box.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Maciej Stec, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, OTT, Poland, Set Top Box
MaxLinear satellite receiver powers Cyfrowy Polsat's Evobox HD
Sep 18, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that Cyfrowy Polsat has selected its MxL541C for its Evobox HD STB, the latest product in its Evobox product line. The MxL541C is a four-channel satellite receiver and Evobox HD STB makes use of the device’s very low power consumption and its Unicable support.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cyfrowy Polsat, Will Torgerson, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat scales up at Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD position
Sep 6, 2017 – Cyfrowy Polsat has signed a contract with Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) for the lease of multiple transponders. The agreement covers the extension of existing capacity and expansion at the HOTBIRD video position.
News categories: Eutelsat, Cyfrowy Polsat, Michel Azibert, Dariusz Działkowski, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite
Cyfrowy Polsat releases EVOBOX PVR set-top box
Jan 15, 2016 – Cyfrowy Polsat has announced that in January 2016 a new satellite set-to-box with recording functionality will be added to its offer. The EVOBOX PVR is the latest and the most advanced device created in Cyfrowy Polsat's factory in Mielec.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, DVR, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
STMicroelectronics announces set-top box IC design-in at Cyfrowy Polsat
Sep 11, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that it is supplying its STiH237 satellite set-top box SoC to Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's largest and Europe's fourth largest direct-to-home (DTH) provider.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cyfrowy Polsat, Alessandro Messi, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ATEME Kits out Cyfrowy Polsat with Head End for DVB-T Pay Mobile TV Service
Aug 27, 2012 – Cyfrowy Polsat has chosen ATEME's Kyrion encoder platform for a video and radio head end delivering a pay mobile TV service over DVB-T technology across Poland, adding mobile TV to Polsat's existing satellite delivery option.
News categories: ATEME, Cyfrowy Polsat, Content Distribution, Mobile, Poland, Terrestrial
STMicroelectronics Announces Polish Direct-To-Home HD Set-Top-Box Design Win
Sep 8, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is to supply its advanced System-on-Chip for high-definition STBs to Cyfrowy Polsat Technology, the equipment manufacturing division of Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's number-one DTH (Direct-To-Home) provider.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat Launches EchoStar Europe's High Definition STBs
Nov 24, 2008 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that its advanced, high definition (HD) set-top box (STB) has been introduced by Cyfrowy Polsat (Warsaw: CPS).
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV
- Sony brings BRAVIA CORE film entertainment to BRAVIA XR TVs
- Minerva Networks deploys at Mahaska Communications in Iowa
- LG to withdraw from mobile phone market
- 27% of DTC streaming video services are shared in the U.S.