Digital TV News: Dariusz Działkowski
Cyfrowy Polsat launches IPTV service and set-top box
Mar 25, 2019 – Cyfrowy Polsat has introduced an IPTV service, thanks to which viewers will be able to watch TV channels over broadband without the need to install a satellite dish. The service is accompanied by a new EVOBOX IP set-top box.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Maciej Stec, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, OTT, Poland, Set Top Box
MaxLinear satellite receiver powers Cyfrowy Polsat's Evobox HD
Sep 18, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that Cyfrowy Polsat has selected its MxL541C for its Evobox HD STB, the latest product in its Evobox product line. The MxL541C is a four-channel satellite receiver and Evobox HD STB makes use of the device’s very low power consumption and its Unicable support.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cyfrowy Polsat, Will Torgerson, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat scales up at Eutelsat’s HOTBIRD position
Sep 6, 2017 – Cyfrowy Polsat has signed a contract with Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) for the lease of multiple transponders. The agreement covers the extension of existing capacity and expansion at the HOTBIRD video position.
News categories: Eutelsat, Cyfrowy Polsat, Michel Azibert, Dariusz Działkowski, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite
Cyfrowy Polsat releases EVOBOX PVR set-top box
Jan 15, 2016 – Cyfrowy Polsat has announced that in January 2016 a new satellite set-to-box with recording functionality will be added to its offer. The EVOBOX PVR is the latest and the most advanced device created in Cyfrowy Polsat's factory in Mielec.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, DVR, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
STMicroelectronics announces set-top box IC design-in at Cyfrowy Polsat
Sep 11, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that it is supplying its STiH237 satellite set-top box SoC to Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's largest and Europe's fourth largest direct-to-home (DTH) provider.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cyfrowy Polsat, Alessandro Messi, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ATEME Kits out Cyfrowy Polsat with Head End for DVB-T Pay Mobile TV Service
Aug 27, 2012 – Cyfrowy Polsat has chosen ATEME's Kyrion encoder platform for a video and radio head end delivering a pay mobile TV service over DVB-T technology across Poland, adding mobile TV to Polsat's existing satellite delivery option.
News categories: ATEME, Cyfrowy Polsat, Content Distribution, Mobile, Poland, Terrestrial
STMicroelectronics Announces Polish Direct-To-Home HD Set-Top-Box Design Win
Sep 8, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is to supply its advanced System-on-Chip for high-definition STBs to Cyfrowy Polsat Technology, the equipment manufacturing division of Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's number-one DTH (Direct-To-Home) provider.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat Launches EchoStar Europe's High Definition STBs
Nov 24, 2008 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that its advanced, high definition (HD) set-top box (STB) has been introduced by Cyfrowy Polsat (Warsaw: CPS).
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent