Digital TV News: David Kline
605 earns SOC 3 security certification
Jan 23, 2020 – 605 has announced that Audience App, built for Charter Communications, has achieved service organization control 3 (SOC 3) compliance. The audit, performed by KPMG, determined that 605 met 'trust services principles' with respect to Charter’s proprietary information.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, KPMG, AICPA, Colleen Moraghan, David Kline, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
Jun 18, 2019 – Comcast Advertising (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of an initiative called On Addressability. The broad goal of the initiative is to help the industry deliver an addressable solution that maximizes the impact and value of television as a marketing platform.
News categories: Comcast, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, NCC Media, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Blockgraph secure data sharing initiative adds industry partners
Jan 22, 2019 – Comcast Cable Advertising (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has launched the next phase of Blockgraph. Comcast is now working with other industry partners in an effort that will facilitate the secure exchange of privacy-compliant audience insights for addressable advertising.
News categories: Blockgraph, Comcast, Jason Manningham, Marcien Jenckes, Kern Schireson, David Kline, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Comcast collaborates with industry partners on Blockgraph software
Dec 21, 2018 – Comcast Cable Advertising (Nasdaq:CMCSA) has launched the next phase of Blockgraph, an industry initiative that will facilitate the secure exchange of privacy-compliant audience insights for addressable advertising.
News categories: Blockgraph, Comcast, Jason Manningham, Marcien Jenckes, Kern Schireson, David Kline, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Altice, Charter and Comcast to offer one-stop advertising for New York DMA
Dec 13, 2017 – Altice (NYSE: ATUS), Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) and Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have reached a preliminary agreement to provide a one-stop advertising solution to reach more than 6.2 million households across the New York DMA.
News categories: Altice USA, Charter, Comcast, Ed Renicker, Charles Stewart, David Kline, Hank Oster, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation