Digital TV News: Element Electronics
Element Electronics announces Roku-powered 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
Nov 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced availability of its new 4K Ultra HD Element Roku TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR). Element will first offer a 50-inch screen size featuring the popular Roku OS and Roku TV remote with 4K Ultra HD picture quality enhanced with HDR.
News categories: Element Electronics, Roku, Vlad Kazhdan, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Element announces Fire TV Edition Smart TVs featuring Alexa
May 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced pre-order and availability of a line of 4K Ultra HD smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition. They are the first 4K smart TVs with the Amazon Fire TV experience built in, including Amazon's Alexa voice remote.
News categories: Element Electronics, Amazon, Sung Choi, Sandeep Gupta, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
1 in 8 smart TVs sold in the U.S. runs Roku OS
Jan 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that industry data reveals incredible momentum for the Roku TV program in just two years since its launch. As of Dec. 2016 following launch into Mexico, there were 100 Roku TV models available in the North American market.
News categories: Roku, Element Electronics, TCL, Chas Smith, Vlad Kazhdan, Chris Larson, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Roku Unveils New Roku Streaming Stick Partners
Aug 1, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled that Element Electronics; GlobalVue; Haier; Hitachi; Insignia; Mitsubishi; Onkyo and Integra; OPPO and TMAX Digital are among the first companies working with Roku to develop consumer electronics devices for the Roku Streaming Stick™.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring