Digital TV News: EzyFlix.tv
EzyFlix TV closes
Aug 19, 2015 – EzyFlix.tv has closed. Launched by online retailer, Access Digital Entertainment (ADE), the transactional video-on-demand and download-to-own service was available in Australia and New Zealand.
News categories: EzyFlix, Australia, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv launches in New Zealand
Sep 5, 2013 – New Zealand entertainment lovers can now instantly stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: Access Digital Entertainment, EzyFlix.tv, Digital TV, DRM, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv OTT video service launches in Australia
Aug 28, 2013 – Entertainment lovers across Australia can now stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of a new online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: EzyFlix.tv, Access Digital Entertainment, Australia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius