Digital TV News: Gautier Vandomme
Ateme video transcoder range now ARIB compliant
Nov 14, 2023 – Ateme has announced the compliance of its TITAN range of video transcoders with the Japanese video standards defined by the Association of Radio Industries and Business (ARIB).
News categories: Ateme, Gautier Vandomme, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan
Ateme supports expansion of Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia
Jan 17, 2023 – Skytel has added encoder, Cloud DVR and CDN solutions, including storage for content recorded by viewers, to the Ateme video-delivery infrastructure powering its Skymedia OTT service in Mongolia.
News categories: Ateme, Skytel, Gautier Vandomme, Tuvshinbayar Turtuvshin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
Sep 16, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Indian MSO DL Gtpl Digital TV & Broadband Services has chose ATEME's TITAN headend to upgrade its cable TV platform, providing exceptional video quality at very low bitrates.
News categories: ATEME, DL Gtpl, Gautier Vandomme, Manish Savani, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
Jun 22, 2021 – ATEME has announced that TCCL has chosen to implement ATEME’s TITAN Live solution for its cable TV platform. TCCL has upgraded its headend platform to complement its existing cable service offering.
News categories: ATEME, TCCL, Gautier Vandomme, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
ATEME partners with Digitalrich on ad insertion
Mar 16, 2021 – ATEME has partnered with Digitalrich, a provider of ad insertion technology in Korea. ATEME’s TITAN Live and TITAN Mux integrated with Digitalrich's ad insertion server is now available as an integrated solution.
News categories: ATEME, Digitalrich, Gautier Vandomme, Lee Bong Jae, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- ZTE launches 4K Zapper STB at MWC24
- Vibe.co raises $22.5m to build streaming TV ad platform for SMBs
- Synamedia powers content distribution at Monumental Sports
- 1Q24 LCD TV panel shipments estimated at 55.8 million units
- Xperi signs up Skyworth to integrate TiVo OS
- DoubleVerify unmasks CTV ad fraud scheme, CycloneBot
- Pixalate releases Q4 2023 CTV SSP market share reports
- North American OTT revenues to hit $100 billion in 2029
- PTCL Group announces Shoq TV box powered by Android TV
- Hubbl to go on sale from March 10th
- DTH subscribers down 1.32 million in India in 3Q 2023
- TCL ranked as Top 2 global TV brand for second consecutive year
- Wiztivi develops connected TV app for Equidia
- LG and Meta join forces on XR device development
- Swisscom negotiating to acquire Vodafone Italia
- Latin America pay TV stable at 53-54 million subscribers
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support