Digital TV News: George W. Ivie
MRC finalizes Cross-Media Audience Measurement Standards for video
Sep 4, 2019 – The Media Rating Council (MRC) has issued a final version of its Cross-Media Audience Measurement Standards. The document sets forth provisions to guide the measurement of video advertising and content delivered through television, OTT and digital, including both desktop and mobile.
News categories: Media Rating Council, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Nielsen audience measurement accredited by MRC for Mexico
Mar 27, 2019 – Nielsen has announced that it has been granted accreditation by the Media Rating Council (MRC) for its Television Audience Measurement (TAM) service in 28 cities, offered in Mexico through its joint venture Nielsen IBOPE.
News categories: Nielsen IBOPE, Media Rating Council, Jose De la Rosa, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Mexico
Pixalate receives MRC accreditation for OTT invalid traffic detection and filtration
Nov 14, 2018 – Pixalate has become the first company to receive accreditation from the Media Rating Council (MRC) for Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT) detection and filtration for over-the-top (OTT) video ad impressions.
News categories: Pixalate, Media Rating Council, Jalal Nasir, George W. Ivie, Jay Friedman, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Innovid receives MRC accreditation for OTT ad impression measurement
Sep 25, 2018 – Innovid has announced that it has been granted accreditation by the Media Rating Council (MRC) for its over-the-top (OTT) served video ad impression tracking. Innovid is the first to receive MRC accreditation in a connected TV (CTV) environment.
News categories: Innovid, Media Rating Council, Tal Chalozin, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MRC finalizes Digital Video Ad Measurement Guidelines update
Jun 29, 2018 – The Media Rating Council (MRC) has announced the release of an updated version of the IAB Digital Video Ad Impression Measurement Guidelines. The document was initially circulated in draft form for public comment in late 2017, and now is considered final.
News categories: Media Rating Council, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Media Rating Council issues Digital Audience-Based Measurement Standards
Dec 7, 2017 – The Media Rating Council (MRC) has released standards for digital audience-based measurement. The standards spell out recommended practices for the collection and processing of information used in the assignment of audience characteristics to impression-level data.
News categories: Media Rating Council, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs