Digital TV News: Jonathan Steuer
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
Mar 31, 2020 – VideoAmp has launched the most comprehensive and accurate commingled dataset in the US, boasting 26M households and 37M devices. VideoAmp has partnered with two of the largest Smart TV OEMs and 38 MVPDs for its viewership data.
News categories: VideoAmp, Randy Laughlin, Michael Parkes, Jonathan Steuer, Maggie Zhang, Andrea Palmer, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
Jun 13, 2019 – Fox Corporation has joined the Project OAR addressable TV advertising consortium. In addition, Project OAR has formed an Agency Advisory Committee with participation from Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas and Horizon Media.
News categories: Project OAR, Fox Corp, Dan Callahan, Jonathan Steuer, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
clypd collaborates with ATSG to define standards for TV audience targeting
Sep 13, 2018 – The Advanced Target Standards Group, a consortium of leading network TV programmers, along with CIMM’s Advanced TV Committee, have announced that the Calculation Principles for Advanced Targets, published last year, will be implemented in Nielsen’s Advance Audience Posting API.
News categories: clypd, Nielsen, Advanced Target Standards Group, Pete Doe, Kelly Abcarian, Keith Kazerman, David Ernst, Tom Ziangas, Jonathan Steuer, Howard Shimmel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp releases TV & Video Advertising Survey findings
Jan 4, 2018 – VideoAmp has released findings from its First Annual TV & Video Advertising Survey. The study found that 60% of marketers believe campaigns executed through a Cross-Screen Platform (CSP) for all TV and digital video outperform conventional campaigns.
News categories: VideoAmp, Jay Prasad, Jonathan Steuer, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership