Digital TV News: Kenneth Suh
Unruly provides TCL FFALCON ad inventory access through Amobee
May 2, 2023 – Unruly has partnered with TCL FFALCON to provide advertisers using the Amobee demand-side platform with access to TCL FFALCON ad inventory on the TCL Channel in the US, Europe and APAC regions.
News categories: Tremor International, TCL FFALCON, Unruly, Kenneth Suh, Rebecca Wan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor International launches self-service cross-platform planner
Apr 26, 2023 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has launched a self-service cross-platform planner that enables broadcasters to maximize reach and frequency allocation across linear and digital inventory.
News categories: Tremor International, Kenneth Suh, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Unruly launches self-service tools for CTV and OTT publishers
Jan 27, 2021 – Unruly has launched a self-service platform, UnrulyX CTRL, that enables publishers to set up programmatic deals across their CTV, video and banner inventory, giving advertisers around the world access to their audiences.
News categories: Unruly, Kenneth Suh, David Leviev, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Unruly and Publica bring linear TV ad buying techniques to OTT/CTV
Nov 9, 2020 – Unruly has announced a deal with Publica that gives CTV and OTT publishers access to ad pod monetization and automated deal management tools. Unruly and Publica will enable publishers to provide advertisers with similar buying techniques to linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, Publica, Kenneth Suh, Ben Antier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio