Digital TV News: Kevin Arrix
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
Oct 12, 2021 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has added streaming inventory forecasting and data collaboration to its TV platform enabling media sellers and advertisers to collaborate, activate, and quantify media campaigns across all TV inventory.
News categories: LiveRamp, Jay Prasad, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Cadent launches cross-screen addressable TV marketplace
Jul 13, 2021 – Cadent has launched a cross-screen self-service platform for buyers and sellers of addressable TV advertising. Cadent Aperture Platform provides a marketplace that includes CTV, OTT, and addressable STB inventory.
News categories: Cadent, DISH Media, Nick Troiano, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Comscore expands DISH Media agreement to include Sling TV
Apr 22, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has extended its deal with DISH Media to include Sling TV. The agreement continues to include cross-platform measurement of advanced advertising and content via Comscore TV products.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Sling TV, Bill Livek, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH Media and Verizon Media automate addressable advertising
Aug 31, 2020 – Verizon Media has announced an advanced TV partnership with DISH Media in which Verizon Media’s demand-side platform (DSP) will provide automated access to DISH’s household addressable ad inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, DISH Media, Kelly Liang, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH Media offers set-top box VOD inventory programmatically
Apr 22, 2020 – DISH Media has made its VOD ads available for purchase programmatically. Now advertisers can bid on this linear inventory through auctions set up with demand-side platforms and deliver ads and receive impressions immediately.
News categories: DISH Media, The Trade Desk, Kevin Arrix, Tim Sims, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
DISH Media launches product to extend linear campaigns to more viewers
Dec 18, 2019 – DISH Media has announced the launch of Reach Booster. The product leverages addressable technology and campaign delivery data to identify and serve households initially missed, or not sufficiently served, during a national linear campaign.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
Dec 11, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that DISH Media will partner with FreeWheel to enable linear inventory allocation and a holistic view of TV advertising performance across both traditional, demo-based buys and household-level, addressable TV campaigns.
News categories: FreeWheel, DISH Media, Dave Clark, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and DISH Media surpass 100 DISH and Sling TV addressable ad campaigns
Jun 20, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that DISH Media has completed more than 100 addressable advertising campaigns across DISH and Sling TV platforms, using Comscore as currency. DISH was one of the first platforms to launch national addressable advertising in 2012.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Scott Worthem, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22