Digital TV News: Kim Kelleher
605 provides attribution for Canoe addressable campaigns with AMC
Jul 7, 2021 – 605 has announced that it is the first to provide attribution services for participants in the Canoe Addressable enablement initiative. The first company to use 605 attribution tools will be AMC Networks.
News categories: 605, AMC Networks, Caroline Horner, Kim Kelleher, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
Feb 24, 2021 – AMC Networks and Omnicom Media Group (OMG) have completed two linear addressable TV campaigns. The campaigns used the On Addressability platform, with spots running on Comcast and Charter cable systems.
News categories: AMC Networks, Omnicom Media Group, Kim Kelleher, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Canoe enables multi-distributor addressable ad campaign for AMC Networks
Nov 11, 2020 – The On Addressability initiative has launched its first multi-distributor, linear addressable TV campaign. AMC Networks and Canoe Ventures worked to enable addressable campaigns as a single order across the On Addressability footprint.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, AMC Networks, On Addressability, Joel Hassell, Kim Kelleher, David Kline, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
AMC Networks partners with On Addressability distribution partners
Jun 10, 2020 – AMC Networks has announced that it has partnered with Charter's Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising and Cox Media to enable addressable capabilities on its own linear and VOD television advertising.
News categories: AMC Networks, Comcast Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, Kim Kelleher, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia join Xandr ad platform
Mar 11, 2020 – Xandr is working with leading media and entertainment companies including AMC Networks, Disney, and WarnerMedia to reinvent the way linear TV advertising is bought, sold, and optimized for a better consumer experience.
News categories: Xandr, AMC Networks, Disney, WarnerMedia, Brian Lesser, Kim Kelleher, Rita Ferro, Gerhard Zeiler, Fiona Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV
Feb 5, 2020 – 605 has announced the launch of 605 PLATF0RM. 605 PLATF0RM is a web-based application that enables advanced measurement and analysis of TV programs and advertisements across linear, over-the-air, DVR and set-top box VOD.
News categories: 605, Noah Levine, Kim Kelleher, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Broadcast and cable networks test linear addressable TV ad platform with Nielsen
Jan 7, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the beta launch of its Addressable TV platform. As part of the beta, leading programmers will test the solution by running addressable ad campaigns and evaluating how it interoperates with their workflows.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Peter Olsen, Kim Kelleher, Mike Dean, Keith Kazerman, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV