Digital TV News: Louqman Parampath
Roku debuts clean room for advertisers ahead of TV Upfronts
Apr 19, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has launched a privacy-first data collaboration environment that allows advertisers and agencies to use their encrypted first-party data to implement ad campaigns with Roku, without relying on cookies or consortiums.
News categories: Roku, Louqman Parampath, Adam Gitlin, Brad Stockton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Roku announces Advertising Watermark to verify ad inventory
Feb 23, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced its Advertising Watermark, a technology to help validate the authenticity of video ads originating on the Roku platform. The watermark integrates with Roku OS to automatically verify publisher ad requests and impressions.
News categories: Roku, Louqman Parampath, Tamer Hassan, Bill Murray, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, TV OS, USA, Watermarking
Roku brings Nielsen audience guarantees to its ad buying platform
Feb 1, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has launched Nielsen’s Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) audience guarantees on OneView, making OneView the first ad buying platform to enable Nielsen guarantees across TV streaming.
News categories: Roku, Nielsen, Louqman Parampath, Tyler DeNicola, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
Oct 26, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) have announced Roku has now enabled publishers to measure channel content on Roku devices within the Nielsen Digital Content Ratings (DCR) service.
News categories: Nielsen, Roku, Ameneh Atai, Louqman Parampath, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
Mar 1, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has agreed to acquire Nielsen’s (NYSE: NLSN) Advanced Video Advertising (AVA) business, which includes Nielsen’s video automatic content recognition (ACR) and dynamic ad insertion (DAI) technologies.
News categories: Roku, Nielsen, Louqman Parampath, Scott N. Brown, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland