Digital TV News: Marc DeBevoise
Brightcove powers AVOD streaming at In The Black Network
Sep 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has been selected by In The Black Network (ITBN) to deliver its AVOD content globally. The streaming service is expected to launch this October.
News categories: Brightcove, In The Black Network, Marc DeBevoise,, James DuBose, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Brightcove to power video streaming for Yahoo Inc.
Jul 31, 2023 – Yahoo is to integrate Brightcove's (NASDAQ: BCOV) technology platform across its portfolio of digital properties, powering the media and tech company's video streaming from end to end.
News categories: Brightcove, Yahoo Inc, Marc DeBevoise, Matt Sanchez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove launch FAST channel solution with Frequency
Apr 17, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has partnered with Frequency to help customers easily create linear channels for distribution to FAST aggregators, MVPD and vMVPDs, and distribution channels globally.
News categories: Brightcove, Frequency, Marc DeBevoise, Blair Harrison, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove launches ad monetization service for media companies
Mar 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Ad Monetization, enabling media companies to better monetize their live and VOD content with improved yield optimization.
News categories: Brightcove, Marc DeBevoise, David Beck, Michael Dorf, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brightcove and Magnite partner to boost CTV and OTT ad monetization
Jan 10, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has entered into a relationship with Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) where Magnite will power advertising for Brightcove customers. Brightcove will also integrate the SpringServe ad server.
News categories: Brightcove, Magnite, SpringServe, Marc DeBevoise, Sean Buckley, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
Sep 15, 2020 – ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC, VIACA) has unveiled 'Paramount+' as the brand name for the company’s upcoming global streaming service. CBS All Access will be rebranded as Paramount+ in early 2021 as part of the service expansion.
News categories: ViacomCBS, Bob Bakish, Marc DeBevoise, Australia, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Latin America, Norway, Streaming, Sweden, USA
CBS All Access launches in Canada
Apr 23, 2018 – CBS All Access, CBS’ direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand service, has launched in Canada, marking its first expansion into an international market.
News categories: CBS Interactive, CBS All Access, Marc DeBevoise, Canada, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
Over 50% of U.S. broadband households subscribe to an OTT video service
Apr 9, 2015 – Research from Parks Associates has found that 57% of consumers in U.S. broadband households subscribe to an OTT video service. The research firm reports that the average U.S. broadband household spends $9 per month on Internet video, up from $7 in 2012.
News categories: Parks Associates, Brett Sappington, Digital TV, Market Research, NABShow, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
CBS offers its programmes direct to consumers
Oct 16, 2014 – CBS has announced the launch of CBS All Access, a digital subscription video on demand and Nielsen-measured live streaming service for the CBS Television Network.
News categories: CBS Corp, Leslie Moonves, Jim Lanzone, Marc DeBevoise, Peter Dunn, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data