Digital TV News: Mike Welch
AT&T sells Xandr to Microsoft
Dec 21, 2021 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has agreed to sell Xandr to Microsoft. The agreement builds on a decade-long relationship between Xandr, including its predecessor companies, and Microsoft for delivering global digital media solutions for advertisers.
News categories: Xandr, Microsoft, Mike Welch, Mikhail Parakhin, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
Jun 24, 2021 – OpenAP and Xandr have announced an alliance that will enable OpenAP's OpenID audiences inside Invest TV, Xandr's ad buyer self-service platform for linear television in the U.S.
News categories: OpenAP, Xandr, David Levy, Mike Welch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Bell and Xandr create omni-channel DSP for advertisers in Canada
Apr 28, 2021 – Bell and Xandr have announced an omni-channel demand-side platform for Canadian advertisers. The Bell Media product, branded SAM DSP, will enable targeted campaigns using inventory over multiple platforms and channels.
News categories: Xandr, Bell Media, Mike Welch, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV
AT&T's Turner and Xandr to exploit ad opportunities together
Jan 8, 2019 – Just a little more than six months after coming together under the AT&T umbrella, WarnerMedia’s Turner and AT&T’s advertising business Xandr are working together to improve the relevancy of advertising, fueled by data and content connections.
News categories: Xandr, Turner, Mike Welch, Donna Speciale, Marissa Freeman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification