Digital TV News: Ofer Druker
Tremor International acquires News Corp's Unruly
Jan 6, 2020 – Tremor International (AIM: TRMR) has reached an agreement with News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) to acquire Unruly, News Corp's programmatic video marketplace. The deal marks the start of a three-year partnership with News Corp.
News categories: Tremor, News Corp, Unruly, Ofer Druker, Rebekah Brooks, Robert Thomson, Norm Johnston, Advertising, Big Data, MandA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
Apr 25, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Streaming, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands TV Retargeting in partnership with Alphonso
Nov 15, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced the expansion of its TV retargeting solutions through a renewed partnership with Alphonso. The partnership includes the first TV retargeting solution using deterministic TV viewership data to launch in Canada.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Alphonso, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Content Identification, Digital TV
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying