Digital TV News: OpenAP
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Videa announces spot television industry’s first open data exchange APIs
Sep 24, 2019 – Videa has made available free, transparent, TIP-based API specifications helping to pave the way for programmatic transactions and software integrations. The APIs include specifications for inventory, RFPs, proposals, orders, makegoods and pre and post logs.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Rob Weisbord, Dave Villano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Partnerships and interoperability driving growth of audience targeted campaigns
Sep 23, 2019 – FreeWheel has announced the release of its Q2 Video Marketplace Report (VMR). This quarterly publication analyzes the changing dynamics of how advertisers, publishers and distributors are utilizing ad supported premium video.
News categories: FreeWheel, David Dworin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA, Worldwide
NCC Media rebrands as Ampersand; updates products
Sep 23, 2019 – NCC Media is changing its name to Ampersand. At the same time, the company is introducing several solutions for programmers and advertisers at this year's Advertising Week Conference in New York.
News categories: Ampersand, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
Jul 11, 2019 – OpenAP has announced that it has selected dataxu as its partner to provide technology and services for advertisers to create audience segments for use in targeted digital campaigns.
News categories: dataxu, OpenAP, Sandro Catanzaro, David Levy, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
LiveRamp to acquire Data Plus Math
Jun 24, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is to acquire Data Plus Math. Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that works with brands, agencies, cable operators, streaming TV services, and networks to tie cross-screen ad exposure with real-world outcomes.
News categories: LiveRamp, Data Plus Math, Scott Howe, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
Jun 18, 2019 – NCC Media and OpenAP have announced a partnership to further standardize audience-based TV buying across a greater share of the television ecosystem through the use of OpenAP's advanced audience segment definitions.
News categories: NCC Media, OpenAP, Nicolle Pangis, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal to license its Audience Graph to OpenAP
Apr 19, 2018 – NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner and Viacom have partnered to focus on new platforms for automated buying, advanced formats and cross-platform measurement and currency. The combination will join NBCUniversal’s data capabilities with OpenAP’s standardized data sets.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner, Viacom, Krishan Bhatia, Joe Marchese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising