Digital TV News: Pat Esser
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cox Communications to Promote TiVo Premiere With Cox VOD Service to Its Subscribers
Aug 12, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cox Communications have announced that they have entered into an agreement whereby the two companies will offer TiVo Premiere with integrated Cox On DEMAND service to Cox subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cox's Network Enhancements Enable New Services and Power Second Quarter Growth
Jul 28, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights from its second quarter - a record for the company in terms of high definition customer growth -- nearly fifty percent year-over-year growth.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Cox Achieves with Double-Digit Growth in Digital Services
May 14, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights of its first quarter performance which demonstrated double-digit year-over-year growth in each of its core digital residential services - digital cable, high-speed Internet and telephone.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
Cox Sees Lowest Customer Churn In Its History
Jul 26, 2007 – At the close of the quarter, Cox increased total residential customer relationships by 2% versus the same quarter in 2006. At the end of the quarter Cox had 2.96 million digital cable subscribers, an 11.9% growth over last year.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs