Digital TV News: Pat Esser
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cox Communications to Promote TiVo Premiere With Cox VOD Service to Its Subscribers
Aug 12, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cox Communications have announced that they have entered into an agreement whereby the two companies will offer TiVo Premiere with integrated Cox On DEMAND service to Cox subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cox's Network Enhancements Enable New Services and Power Second Quarter Growth
Jul 28, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights from its second quarter - a record for the company in terms of high definition customer growth -- nearly fifty percent year-over-year growth.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Cox Achieves with Double-Digit Growth in Digital Services
May 14, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights of its first quarter performance which demonstrated double-digit year-over-year growth in each of its core digital residential services - digital cable, high-speed Internet and telephone.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
Cox Sees Lowest Customer Churn In Its History
Jul 26, 2007 – At the close of the quarter, Cox increased total residential customer relationships by 2% versus the same quarter in 2006. At the end of the quarter Cox had 2.96 million digital cable subscribers, an 11.9% growth over last year.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars