Digital TV News: Pat Esser
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cox Communications to Promote TiVo Premiere With Cox VOD Service to Its Subscribers
Aug 12, 2010 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cox Communications have announced that they have entered into an agreement whereby the two companies will offer TiVo Premiere with integrated Cox On DEMAND service to Cox subscribers.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cox's Network Enhancements Enable New Services and Power Second Quarter Growth
Jul 28, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights from its second quarter - a record for the company in terms of high definition customer growth -- nearly fifty percent year-over-year growth.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Cox Achieves with Double-Digit Growth in Digital Services
May 14, 2008 – Cox Communications has announced highlights of its first quarter performance which demonstrated double-digit year-over-year growth in each of its core digital residential services - digital cable, high-speed Internet and telephone.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
Cox Sees Lowest Customer Churn In Its History
Jul 26, 2007 – At the close of the quarter, Cox increased total residential customer relationships by 2% versus the same quarter in 2006. At the end of the quarter Cox had 2.96 million digital cable subscribers, an 11.9% growth over last year.
News categories: Cox Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
- Eros partners with NBCUniversal to launch Eros Now Prime
- Asia Pacific to add 45 million pay TV subscribers over next 5 years
- RDK now on more than 60 million devices
- Disney+ on UK Samsung Smart TVs from 24th March
- COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
- TV3 Group launches Go3 OTT service with Atende Software