Digital TV News: Pierluigi Gazzolo
ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
Jun 30, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has announced that ViX+ will debut on July 21, in the U.S., Mexico, and most of Spanish-speaking Latin America. ViX+ is the premium tier of ViX, a streaming service created specifically for the Spanish-speaking world.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, Pierluigi Gazzolo, Digital TV, Latin America, Mexico, Streaming, USA
TelevisaUnivision's ViX launches in the U.S. and Latin America
Mar 31, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has announced that ViX is now available in the U.S., Mexico and most of Spanish-speaking Latin America. ViX is a two-tier service with the free AVOD product launched today and an SVOD option, ViX+, coming in 2H 2022.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, ViX, Pierluigi Gazzolo, Rafael Urbina, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming, USA
TelevisaUnivision introduces ViX Spanish-language streaming service
Feb 16, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has unveiled ViX, a streaming service for the Spanish-speaking world. The service will include an AVOD product, ViX, launching on March 31, and an SVOD option, ViX+, set to launch in the second half of 2022.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, Wade Davis, Pierluigi Gazzolo, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming, USA
Univision to launch unified global streaming service
Jun 29, 2021 – Univision has unveiled plans for a global streaming service, which will included both free ad-supported and premium subscription-based options, to launch in the U.S. and Latin America in 2022.
News categories: Univision, Pierluigi Gazzolo, Rodrigo Mazon, Wade Davis, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming, USA
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029