Digital TV News: Razik Zaghlouli
du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
May 6, 2021 – ATEME has announced that for its OTT platform, du has chosen to use ATEME’s encoder and file transcoder. For du's DTH service ATEME has delivered a headend based on ATEME’s IRD, encoder and statmux.
News categories: ATEME, 'du', Razik Zaghlouli, Saleem AlBlooshi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, UAE
Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
Apr 15, 2021 – ATEME technology will enable contribution over IP via fiber between Nilesat and Egyptian Media Production City (EMPC), and the expansion of Nilesat's video processing infrastructure for ENMA Egyptian channels.
News categories: ATEME, Nilesat, Mohamed Razik Zaghlouli, Hamdy Mounir, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Egypt, Satellite
ATEME provides headend to the Egyptian National Media Authority
Jun 11, 2019 – ATEME has announced that the Egyptian National Media Authority (ENMA) has selected its converged video headend to cover the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations. The headend that ATEME has provided is based on its encoder/decoder and multiplexer solutions.
News categories: ATEME, ENMA, Razik Zaghlouli, Eng. Mervat Hassan, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Egypt, Terrestrial
ATEME reinforces partnership with MBC Group
Mar 22, 2018 – ATEME has announced that it is reinforcing its partnership with MBC GROUP. Following a first successful deployment in 2017, ATEME now provides MBC GROUP with a complete H.264 and HEVC live headend for multi-screen services.
News categories: ATEME, MBC GROUP, Razik Zaghlouli, Nader Mokhtar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil