Digital TV News: Rob Marcus
In 2015 Time Warner Cable added video customers for the first time in nine years
Jan 4, 2016 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) has announced that its full-year residential subscriber growth in 2015 was its best ever, with customer relationship net additions of 618,000 and video net additions of 32,000.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Rob Marcus, Cable TV, Subscribers, USA
Time Warner Cable residential video subscribers down 7,000 in 3Q 2015
Oct 29, 2015 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) has reported results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2015. Residential video net declines in the quarter were 7,000 – the best third quarter since 2006.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Rob Marcus, Cable TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Any Room Can Be the TV Room with Time Warner Cable's New iPad App
Mar 15, 2011 – Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) has announced the launch of the TWCable TV™ app for the Apple iPad™, allowing video customers to stream live linear television to the device at no additional charge.
News categories: Time Warner Cable, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Tablet, USA
Hollywood Studios and Cable Companies Launch Campaign to Promote Movies on Demand
Mar 17, 2010 – The U.S.'s major Hollywood studios and cable companies have joined forces for a push to expand consumer awareness of the value offered by Movies On Demand®, a service that provides a way to rent box office hits on cable.
News categories: Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, Movies On Demand, Cable TV, OTT, USA
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E