Digital TV News: Ross McCray
VideoAmp and Warner Bros. Discovery agree audience measurement deal
Jan 3, 2023 – VideoAmp has struck a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to measure cross-screen campaigns across the global media and entertainment company's portfolio of sports, news, lifestyle, and premium entertainment brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Warner Bros. Discovery, Ross McCray, Andrea Zapata, Ralph Pardo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
VideoAmp cross-platform measurement adds Comcast data
Feb 24, 2022 – VideoAmp will incorporate aggregated viewership data from Comcast's footprint into its measurement, bringing more stability and reliability to its local, national and cross-platform audience ratings and impression measurement.
News categories: VideoAmp, Comcast Advertising, Ross McCray, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
WarnerMedia Ad Sales chooses measurement partners
Jan 6, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales has completed its preliminary discovery process for alternative measurement partners. Comscore, iSpot.tv and VideoAmp have been selected to help WarnerMedia develop its portfolio of measurement solutions.
News categories: WarnerMedia Ad Sales, Comscore, iSpot.tv, VideoAmp, Andrea Zapata, Carol Hinnant, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Ross McCray, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp and ViacomCBS announce TV measurement partnership
Sep 28, 2021 – VideoAmp has announced a partnership with ViacomCBS in which it will provide the media and entertainment company with an alternative currency to plan, transact and measure national media campaigns.
News categories: VideoAmp, ViacomCBS, Ross McCray, John Halley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp raises $70 million in new funding
May 1, 2019 – VideoAmp has announced that it has raised $70 million in new funding led by The Raine Group. The Raine Group invested $50 million in this growth round of financing, with Ankona Capital contributing an additional $20 million.
News categories: VideoAmp, The Raine Group, Ankona Capital, Ross McCray, Erik Hodge, Peter Liguori, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Venture Capital
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023