Digital TV News: Sean Buckley
Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
Jun 21, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced a deal with LG Ads Solutions under which Magnite will have access to LG Ads' automatic content recognition (ACR) data for planning, activation, measurement and analytics through its supply-side platform (SSP).
News categories: Magnite, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Buckley, Raghu Kodige, Sean Muzzy, Megan Pagliuca, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Magnite acquires CTV ad serving platform SpringServe
Jul 1, 2021 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has acquired SpringServe. SpringServe's technology manages multiple aspects of video advertising for CTV publishers such as inventory routing, customized ad experiences, and advanced podding logic.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Michael Barrett, Joseph Hirsch, Christo Owen, Brian Hunt, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX makes strategic investment in SpringServe
Jul 20, 2020 – SpotX has invested in SpringServe, an ad serving platform for OTT and connected TV. The companies will together provide advanced video advertising capabilities, while connecting customers to the advertiser ecosystem.
News categories: SpotX, SpringServe, Sean Buckley, Joseph Hirsch, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX finds 80% of CTV viewers watch ad-supported content
Jul 15, 2020 – SpotX has released a global connected TV (CTV) viewership report. SpotX, in partnership with Mintel, surveyed consumers to identify viewing habits, as well as how receptive they are to ads.
News categories: SpotX, Mintel, Sean Buckley, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming, USA
SpotX and JW Player team up at IBC 2018
Sep 12, 2018 – At IBC 2018, the SpotX and JW Player teams will demonstrate the monetisation potential of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution built directly into JW Player and powered by SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
JW Player launches Video Player Bidding with SpotX
Feb 12, 2018 – JW Player has announced the launch of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution for video, with SpotX as its partner. The solution allows JW Player’s publisher customer base to access SpotX’s demand marketplace as well as its ad serving capabilities.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Brian Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX integrates with Amazon’s Transparent Ad Marketplace
Oct 5, 2017 – SpotX has announced the integration of its header bidding suite with Amazon Publisher Services’ Transparent Ad Marketplace (TAM). The SpotX and TAM integration is a fully server-side approach to video header bidding.
News categories: SpotX, Amazon Publisher Services, Sean Buckley, Ken Leeder, Advertising, Worldwide
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households