Digital TV News: Sean Buckley
SpotX makes strategic investment in SpringServe
Jul 20, 2020 – SpotX has invested in SpringServe, an ad serving platform for OTT and connected TV. The companies will together provide advanced video advertising capabilities, while connecting customers to the advertiser ecosystem.
News categories: SpotX, SpringServe, Sean Buckley, Joseph Hirsch, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, Worldwide
SpotX finds 80% of CTV viewers watch ad-supported content
Jul 15, 2020 – SpotX has released a global connected TV (CTV) viewership report. SpotX, in partnership with Mintel, surveyed consumers to identify viewing habits, as well as how receptive they are to ads.
News categories: SpotX, Mintel, Sean Buckley, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, OTT, USA
SpotX and JW Player team up at IBC 2018
Sep 12, 2018 – At IBC 2018, the SpotX and JW Player teams will demonstrate the monetisation potential of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution built directly into JW Player and powered by SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Advertising, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
JW Player launches Video Player Bidding with SpotX
Feb 12, 2018 – JW Player has announced the launch of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution for video, with SpotX as its partner. The solution allows JW Player’s publisher customer base to access SpotX’s demand marketplace as well as its ad serving capabilities.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Brian Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
SpotX integrates with Amazon’s Transparent Ad Marketplace
Oct 5, 2017 – SpotX has announced the integration of its header bidding suite with Amazon Publisher Services’ Transparent Ad Marketplace (TAM). The SpotX and TAM integration is a fully server-side approach to video header bidding.
News categories: SpotX, Amazon Publisher Services, Sean Buckley, Ken Leeder, Advertising, Worldwide
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico