Digital TV News: Sunil Kumar
Dish TV and SEI present smart solutions at Android TV APAC Summit
Jan 8, 2022 – Dish TV has moved to Android TV for its STBs and plans to expand its IoT business based on the platform. With this in mind, SEI Robotics provided a solution combining Android TV, the Google Cloud Platform and ecosystem partner technology.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Dish TV India, Jeff Yin, Sunil Kumar, Android TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
India consults on set-top box interoperability
Aug 11, 2017 – The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released a consultation note on a technical solution architecture for an interoperable Set Top Box (STB) for digital TV broadcasting services.
News categories: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Shri Sunil Kumar Singhal, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Regulation, Set Top Box
TRAI issues consultation paper on set-top box interoperability
Apr 4, 2016 – The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released a pre-consultation paper on TV set-top box (STB) interoperability. STB interoperability would empower consumers to change their service provider without changing their STB.
News categories: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Regulation, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set