Digital TV News: Syncbak
Syncbak's VUit aggregates Local TV streaming content
Sep 1, 2020 – Syncbak has announced the launch of VUit, a free, ad-supported streaming service built in partnership with local television station groups. VUit aims to be the 'Netflix of Live, Local and Free'.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
Jan 20, 2020 – Syncbak has integrated adSync, the company’s dynamic ad insertion technology with MarketSync, its OTT syndication marketplace. adSync powers dynamic ad insertion for live- and on-demand OTT viewing. Participating stations use MarketSync to build out their OTT lineups.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Mike Braun, Brian Burns, Kevin Dunaway, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak to debut straight to OTT syndication marketplace at NATPE 2019
Jan 14, 2019 – Syncbak has announced the launch of the industry’s first straight-to-OTT syndication marketplace, MarketSync. Less than a year after launching SBTV, the company will unveil the MarketSync content marketplace and app at NATPE this month.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Hilton Howell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak launches SBTV OTT platform for local broadcasters
May 16, 2018 – Syncbak has unveiled its SBTV platform which enables local broadcasters to build OTT channels, and the corresponding SBTV app that provides consumers with access to local programming from anywhere in the U.S. – live or on-demand – on any device.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Julia Campbell, Brian Brady, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
CBS offers its programmes direct to consumers
Oct 16, 2014 – CBS has announced the launch of CBS All Access, a digital subscription video on demand and Nielsen-measured live streaming service for the CBS Television Network.
News categories: CBS Corp, Leslie Moonves, Jim Lanzone, Marc DeBevoise, Peter Dunn, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products