Digital TV News: Tony Goncalves
HBO Max launches on Roku devices
Dec 16, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and WarnerMedia have announced that from December 17, Roku users will be able to download HBO Max from the Roku channel store and subscribe directly on their Roku device.
News categories: Roku, WarnerMedia, Scott Rosenberg, Tony Goncalves, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
HBO Max available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets
Nov 16, 2020 – WarnerMedia has announced that HBO Max will begin rolling out on Amazon Fire TV streaming devices, Fire TV Edition smart TVs, and Fire tablets on Tuesday, November 17. HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s D2C streaming offering.
News categories: WarnerMedia, Amazon, HBO Max, Tony Goncalves, Marc Whitten, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Tablet, USA
WarnerMedia unveils HBO Max
Oct 30, 2019 – WarnerMedia has unveiled details about its HBO Max direct-to-consumer strategy, revealing a comprehensive offering of programming options for every audience, product features and functionality, and its go-to-market plans.
News categories: WarnerMedia, HBO Max, AT&T, Robert Greenblatt, Ann Sarnoff, Kevin Reilly, John Stankey, Tony Goncalves, Digital TV, OTT, USA
WarnerMedia names upcoming D2C service HBO Max
Jul 9, 2019 – WarnerMedia has unveiled HBO Max as the name of its new streaming service. The service will include an extensive collection of exclusive original programming as well as content from WarnerMedia’s portfolio of brands and libraries.
News categories: WarnerMedia, Robert Greenblatt, Digital TV, OTT, USA
DIRECTV Everywhere expands to more than 30 out-of-home streaming TV channels
Nov 19, 2013 – DIRECTV has announced that its DIRECTV Everywhere service is expanding to offer more than 30 live TV out-of-home (OOH) streaming channels. In addition, the company will deliver a lineup of 100 live TV in-home streaming channels.
News categories: DIRECTV, Tony Goncalves, Satellite, TV Everywhere, USA
TiVo® HD DVR Available Nationwide From DIRECTV
Feb 9, 2012 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the nationwide availability of the TiVo® HD DVR from DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) which integrates TiVo functionality with the DIRECTV service. The roll-out follows an initial ten-market deployment this past December.
News categories: TiVo Inc, DIRECTV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV