Azerbaijan Digital TV News
B&B TV begins DTT broadcasting in Azerbaijan
Apr 9, 2011 – Azerbaijan's leading cable TV operator B&B TV Communication has begun digital terrestrial television (DTT) broadcasting in the country's Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
News categories: B&B TV, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan plans analogue TV switch off
Feb 15, 2011 – Azerbaijan's government has approved plans for the conversion of its free-to-air television infrastructure from analogue to digital. The introduction of DVB-T broadcasting is to take place in two stages.
News categories: Ministry of Communications & Information Technologies, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
KATV1 broadcasts 3D test channel in Azerbaijan
Aug 11, 2010 – Azerbaijan cable-TV operator KATV1 has launched a 3D test channel on its network. Viewers will require special 3-D glasses, which are already available in an assortment of Baku stores.
News categories: KATV1, Azerbaijan, Cable TV, VR
Azerbaijan's ULTEL launches IPTV with Amino
Aug 1, 2010 – Ulduz Telekom (ULTEL) of Azerbaijan has launched an IPTV service to its internet customers. The service consists of 71 channels, with set-top boxes being provided by Amino Communications (AIM: AMO.L).
News categories: ULTEL, Amino, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Azerbaijan plans DVB-T set-top box production
Nov 18, 2009 – The KUR computer equipment factory in Azerbaijan is preparing for production of DVB-T set-top boxes according to its Director General, Rizvan Osmanov. Production is expected to start in 2010.
News categories: KÃœR, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
DTT for Azerbaijan
May 5, 2008 – Azerbaijan's National TV and Radio Council reports that digital-terrestrial broadcasting will be launched in the second half of this year. The process is to start in Baku and Ganca in line with DVB-T standards.
News categories: National Television and Radio Council, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Terrestrial
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs