Digital TV News: CopperGate Communications
Aliant Chooses CopperGate's HomePNA 3.1 Multimedia Home Networking Chipset for New IPTV Services
Jan 28, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced that Aliant has begun using CopperGate's CopperStream HomePNA 3.1 chipset integrated into set-top boxes and other Ethernet-over-Coax products for deployment of its new IPTV service offering.
News categories: CopperGate, Bell Aliant, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
CopperGate Communications Announces Highest Speed Home Networking Solution over Coax and Phone Wires
Jan 7, 2008 – At CES, CopperGate Communications announced its CopperStream™ CG3210, the highest speed solution for networking entertainment data over existing coax and telephone wires.
News categories: CopperGate, CES2021, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
CopperGate Ships over 2 Million HomePNA 3.1 Chipsets
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, CopperGate Communications, the leading provider of home networking technology for triple play IPTV over existing home wiring, announced that it has shipped over 2 Million HomePNA 3.1 CopperStream chipsets to OEM customers worldwide.
News categories: CopperGate Communications, HomePNA, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
CopperGate to Exhibit at TelcoTV 2007 Conference and Expo
Oct 16, 2007 – CopperGate Communications has announced that it will be demonstrating its innovative HomePNA 3.1 based multimedia home networking solutions for IPTV distribution in the home at the TelcoTV 2007 Conference and Expo, in booth 226.
News categories: CopperGate Communications, IPTV, Smart Home
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica