Digital TV News: Fresco Microchip
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco Microchip's Universal Demodulator
Nov 18, 2009 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek has selected Fresco's universal analog demodulator and digital IF processor IC for its new global hybrid (analog + digital) tuner modules, including the popular TDTJ and TDFR series.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Fresco Microchip Secures US$14 Million in Series B Funding
Jan 24, 2008 – Fresco Microchip, a developer of leading edge RF, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that its has secured US$14.3 million in Series B funding led by Celtic House and Ventures West.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Celtic House, Ventures West, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Fresco Microchip Delivers High Performance, Low Power Single-Chip Hybrid Receiver for Terrestrial and Cable Television
Dec 11, 2007 – Fresco Microchip has announced the FM2050, its latest low power single-chip demodulator for high quality universal analog terrestrial (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), analog cable, and DVB-T digital television broadcasts.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Digital TV Labs Launches DVB-T Receiver RF Test Suite for Top 50 Trouble-Spots Across Europe
Nov 21, 2007 – Digital TV manufacturers can now guarantee front-end receiver performance in Europe's most challenging DVB-T locations, with the launch of the first lab-based Radio Frequency (RF) test suite for benchmarking digital terrestrial receivers against the top 50 DVB-T trouble spots across Europe.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, TV Services
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV