Digital TV News: Mediaproxy
Globecast selects Mediaproxy broadcast compliance and monitoring software
Nov 16, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Globecast has chosen its LogServer software solution for its London and Singapore facilities. Globecast helps customers to manage their content and make it available wherever required, by anyone required.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Globecast, Polar Graphics, Mark Horchler, Sylvain Merle, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
SNY chooses Mediaproxy for broadcast compliance and monitoring
Oct 13, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that New York sports broadcaster SNY has chosen its LogServer software solution for compliance logging and monitoring. SNY is New York’s sports broadcaster and television home of the New York Mets, Jets and UConn Men’s and Women’s basketball programs.
News categories: Mediaproxy, SNY, Harry Glass, Alex Blanding, QoE, USA
Mediaproxy provides compliance, monitoring and analysis for Kwesé TV
Oct 9, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Econet Media has chosen its unified broadcast compliance, monitoring and analysis solution for Kwesé TV. Mediaproxy software is enabling Kwesé TV to ensure delivery of its pay-TV service to consumers in Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, and Kenya.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Econet Media, Mark Horchler, David Alpert, Digital TV, Ghana, Kenya, QoE, Rwanda, Satellite, Zambia
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019