Digital TV News: Anthony Wood
WealthTV deploys its 24/7 'Cable' Feed Over-the-Top on Roku
Jan 18, 2011 – WealthTV has announced that its 24/7 linear high definition feed, along with numerous video on demand titles, is now available on the award-winning Roku streaming player.
News categories: Roku, WealthTV, OTT, USA
Roku Announces Content Partnership with Hulu
Sep 28, 2010 – Roku and Hulu have announced a partnership to offer the Hulu Plus™ service on all Roku players. The Hulu Plus channel will be available via subscription to all Roku customers later this fall.
News categories: Hulu, Roku, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Roku Now Offers Access to Amazon Video On Demand
Mar 3, 2009 – Roku has announced that customers can now watch movies and TV shows from Amazon Video On Demand. With Amazon Video On Demand, Roku customers can for the first time access Amazon's extensive selection of more than 40,000 movie and TV titles.
News categories: Roku, Amazon, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Amazon Video on Demand Brings Customers New-Release Movies and TV Shows to the Roku Digital Video Player
Jan 5, 2009 – Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that it will offer customers the ability to instantly purchase, rent and watch digital movies and TV episodes from its popular video service, Amazon Video On Demand, via the Roku Digital Video Player.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Roku Announces the Netflix Player by Roku
May 20, 2008 – Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) and Roku have announced the introduction of The Netflix Player by Roku™, a device that enables Netflix subscribers to instantly stream a growing library of movies and TV episodes from Netflix directly to the TV.
News categories: Netflix, Roku, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria