Digital TV News: Cui Wei
MediaKind harnesses Inspur Digital Media’s cloud-based virtualized servers
Apr 10, 2019 – MediaKind has announced that by harnessing Inspur Digital Media’s cloud-based virtualized servers and software running on Inspur Digital Media Openstack cloud, the companies are now able to provide an end-to-end solution to TV service providers in APAC.
News categories: MediaKind, Inspur, Sven Bolthausen, Cui Wei, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Ericsson and Inspur bring next-gen pay TV to China
Apr 24, 2017 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and Inspur Software have forged a partnership to deliver TV services in China. Ericsson and Inspur will collaborate to develop a cloud-enabled TV platform using Ericsson's end-to-end MediaFirst solution suite.
News categories: Ericsson, Inspur Software, Shandong Cable Network, Elisabetta Romano, Cui Wei, Huang Ping, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow
Broadcom signs STB MOUs with Inspur and StarTimes
Jun 25, 2015 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced a series of MOUs with several Chinese companies, including H3C, Inspur and StarTimes. The signing of the agreements reflects the company's commitment to expand relationships in the region.
News categories: Broadcom, StarTimes, Inspur, H3C, Michael Hurlston, Xinxing Pang, Cui Wei, Wang Gang, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom enables China's first 4Kp60 STB deployment
Mar 25, 2015 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Inspur Group, Shandong Cable Network's primary systems integrator, has selected Broadcom's Ultra HD system-on-chip (SoC) and Wi-Fi SoC for a new line of 4Kp60 cable set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Broadcom, Inspur, Shandong Cable, Rich Nelson, Cui Wei, Huang Ping, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Inspur selects Broadcom SoC for Shandong Cable
Mar 21, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Inspur Group, Shandong Cable Network's primary systems integrator, has selected Broadcom's HD set-top box SoC to enable deployment of cable services.
News categories: Broadcom, Inspur Group, Shandong Cable Network, Dan Marotta, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
STMicroelectronics Launches SoC for Entry-Level Cable Set-top Boxes
Mar 25, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has introduced a new variant of the STi5197 single-chip STB IC, targeting markets in China and Asia. The variant, the STi5197L, is aimed at OEMs developing basic cable TV zapper STB products.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Asia, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cable STB IC from STMicroelectronics shipping in volume in China
Oct 22, 2009 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its highly integrated single-chip STi5197 cable STB decoder is now shipping in high volume to leading STB makers in China.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cable TV, China, Semiconductor
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ