Digital TV News: Frost Prioleau
FreeWheel announces programmatic OTT offering for local TV buyers
May 14, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that members of the FreeWheel Advertisers’ network using the Strata platform can now programmatically access the full OTT marketplace through exchanges and direct premium publisher integrations.
News categories: FreeWheel, Joy Baer, Frost Prioleau, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Simpli.fi launches addressable CTV and OTT advertising solution
Oct 23, 2018 – Simpli.fi has announced an expansion of its advanced TV capabilities, including nationwide addressable targeting, intent-based behavioral targeting, and granular demographic targeting for OTT and Connected TV inventory.
News categories: Simpli.fi, Frost Prioleau, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Simpli.fi brings addressability to programmatic advertising with geo-fencing solution
Jul 10, 2018 – Simpli.fi has announced Addressable Geo-Fencing, a programmatic advertising solution that uses plat line and GPS data for precise location targeting. The solution is a complement to other address-based marketing initiatives such as addressable TV and direct mail.
News categories: Simpli.fi, Frost Prioleau, Advertising, Big Data, USA
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free