Digital TV News: Kenny Huang
Intertrust and EVIO announce ExpressPlay CA-based content protection system
Sep 15, 2017 – Intertrust and EVIO Polska have announced the world’s first open standard-based digital TV distribution system built on Intertrust’s ExpressPlay CA. The system, eDRM, is available from EVIO to TV operators, ISPs and content distributors who wish for a secure end-to-end distribution system.
News categories: Intertrust, EVIO Polska, Kenny Huang, Przemysław Gnitecki, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM now Dolby Vision compatible
Sep 9, 2016 – Intertrust has announced that the Intertrust ExpressPlay cloud-based digital rights management (DRM) system is now compatible with Dolby Vision, the HDR imaging format for Ultra HD content.
News categories: Intertrust, Dolby, Kenny Huang, Curt Behlmer, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, Smart TV, Worldwide
MStar integrates Intertrust UHD security for TVs and STBs
Jul 15, 2015 – Intertrust has announced that MStar Semiconductor has integrated Intertrust's ExpressPlay UHD in MStar’s SoCs for 4K TVs, set-top boxes and OTT/IP boxes. ExpressPlay UHD is the most widely deployed DRM in China and the choice of initiatives in Japan and Europe.
News categories: Intertrust, MStar Semi, Kenny Huang, Wayne Tsai, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Europe, Japan, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Amlogic and Intertrust deliver upgradeable security for 4K/UHD
Jun 3, 2015 – Amlogic and Intertrust have announced the availability of Intertrust's ExpressPlay UHD DRM on Amlogic's SoCs. The combination provides a secure 4K ready solution for Smart TVs, OTT/IP STBs, and other multimedia consumer devices such as tablets.
News categories: Intertrust, Amlogic, Kenny Huang, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Tencent Licenses Intertrust's Marlin DRM Solutions to Protect its Online Video Service
Jan 10, 2013 – Intertrust Technologies has announced that Tencent has licensed its trusted suite of Marlin DRM solutions to protect video streams and downloads on Tencent's online video platform in China.
News categories: Intertrust, Tencent, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
- NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
- DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
- Comcast and NuEyes enable customers with visual disabilities to see TV with Smartglasses
- Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
- TiVo chooses SpotX for monetization of CTV ad inventory
- SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
- Tappx to develop programmatic Server-Side Ad Insertion platform for TV
- TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
- Telefónica moves RTVE video and radio content to HOTBIRD at 13°E
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- US media players get on AVOD bandwagon as market revenue soars
- Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering