Digital TV News: Mary Vestewig
More than 50% of video ad impressions served by Extreme Reach now on CTV
Oct 2, 2019 – Connected TV (CTV) has established itself as a brand building essential that is clearly here to stay. It now accounts for a full 50% of all video ad impressions – twice that of mobile – according to the latest Video Benchmarks report from Extreme Reach (ER).
News categories: Extreme Reach, James Shears, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
49% of U.S. video ad impressions going to connected TV
Jun 26, 2019 – With impressions increasing nearly 60% Y-o-Y, connected TV advertising now accounts for nearly half of impressions served in the U.S. according to Extreme Reach, highlighting the massive impact of CTV on multiple aspects of digital advertising.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
Feb 21, 2019 – Extreme Reach has released its 2018 Q4 and full year Video Advertising Benchmarks report that highlights the transformative impact of connected television (CTV) platforms on the advertising industry.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Connected TV poised to transform digital advertising
Oct 31, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q3 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks based on metrics from its third-party video ad server. The report offers brands and agencies up-to-date insights based on key performance metrics.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach report shows growing opportunity for advertising on CTV/OTT
Aug 1, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q2 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks Report. The most recent analysis of data on click-through, completion and viewability rates as well as bot traffic and time spent by device used showcases the growing opportunity of advertising on CTV/OTT platforms.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service