Digital TV News: Ujjwal Doshi
IPTV market to grow at a CAGR of almost 16% to 2021
Jul 27, 2017 – Technavio analysts have forecast that the global IPTV market will grow at a CAGR of almost 16% during the period 2017-2021, as the percentage of the world's population with broadband internet access rises over the upcoming years.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Worldwide
Technavio announces top five Conditional Access vendors
Jun 8, 2017 – Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in a recent global conditional access system market report. The market is driven by growing demand for technologically advanced STBs and advanced services.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Top 3 trends impacting the CDN market through 2021
May 11, 2017 – Technavio’s latest market research report on the global content delivery network (CDN) market provides an analysis on the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook from 2017-2021.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Hybrid cloud technology to drive global Cloud DVR market
Jun 16, 2016 – According to Technavio, the global cloud direct video recorder (DVR) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 30% until 2020. In 2015, the satellite cloud DVR market was valued at USD 560.7 million.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Market Research, Worldwide
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers