Digital TV News: Zappware
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Orange Belgium expands video service with ZAPPWARE
May 31, 2018 – Orange Belgium is expanding its convergent offering with an evolution of its video features. This also broadens the scope for Zappware, Orange Belgium’s Digital TV Technology partner, who developed the multiscreen video platform.
News categories: Zappware, Orange, Patrick Vos, Cristina Zanchi, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
Zappware and Froomle bring behavioural personalization to the video industry
Sep 7, 2016 – Zappware and Froomle have announced a co-operation in which Froomle provides behavioural personalization technology that fuels Zappware’s technology platform. The partnership enables operators to personalize their service, using state-of-the-art data science.
News categories: Zappware, Froomle, Patrick Vos, Prof. Bart Goethals, Advertising, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
mimik and Zappware announce strategic partnership
Aug 31, 2016 – mimik and Zappware have announced that mimik's micro-cloud solution will be offered through Zappware's technology platform. The partnership will enable operators and STB manufacturers to deliver services around discovery, connection and communication between devices regardless of their operating system.
News categories: mimik, Zappware, Siavash Alamouti, Patrick Vos, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
Zappware and ALi announce strategic partnership
Jan 6, 2016 – Zappware and ALi have announced a strategic partnership in which Zappware solution is pre-integrated onto ALi’s platform. The partnership will enable Pay-TV providers and telecom operators to deliver feature-rich IPTV or hybrid services with highly responsive and personalized user experience.
News categories: Zappware, ALi Corp, Patrick Vos, Tony Chang, CES2021, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entone and Zappware deliver integrated hybrid TV experience
Jun 8, 2015 – Entone and Zappware have announced the availability of the Zappware Platform on Entone’s family of Hybrid TV devices. The integrated solution offers service providers a Hybrid TV experience that blends broadcast TV and cloud services.
News categories: Entone, Zappware, Mark Evensen, Koen Swings, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zappware announces Apple Watch add-on
Jun 3, 2015 – Zappware has announced an Apple Watch add-on to its multiscreen Digital TV platform. The Apple Watch add-on allows end-users to use the Apple Watch to receive TV-related notifications or control the TV screen.
News categories: Zappware, Marc Vervoort, ANGA COM, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Worldwide
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service