CCBN (China Content Broadcasting Network) 2019: March 21-23, 2019: CIEC, Beijing
STMicroelectronics announces Ultra-HDp60 STB SoCs for the China market
Mar 24, 2015 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is addressing the Chinese Ultra HDp60 market with its newly revealed quad-core system-on-chip ICs (STiH314/318 and STiH414/418), part of its well-established and accepted Cannes/ Monaco family.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Technicolor, Philippe Notton, Michel Rahier, CCBN, China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Inspur selects Broadcom SoC for Shandong Cable
Mar 21, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Inspur Group, Shandong Cable Network's primary systems integrator, has selected Broadcom's HD set-top box SoC to enable deployment of cable services.
News categories: Broadcom, Inspur Group, Shandong Cable Network, Dan Marotta, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Tianjin TV goes over the top with ATEME
Mar 20, 2014 – ATEME has announced that Tianjin Internet Broadcasting Television Station has successfully launched its IPTV Video on Demand (VOD) service based on TITAN, ATEME's scalable transcoding solution.
News categories: ATEME, Tianjin TV, Huang He, CCBN, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
STMicroelectronics unveils STB initiatives at TVConnect and CCBN
Mar 18, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced a number of STB initiatives. These include the introduction of a 'Liege2' product family, smaller and more power-efficient members of its existing Liege family and a cooperation with MaxLinear.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Eric Benoit, Brian Sprague, CCBN, Digital TV, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SMiT, iQIYI and TCL launch DVB+OTT 'Merged Television System'
Mar 18, 2014 – SMiT has announced the joint launch of a 'merged television system' with IQiYi and TCL that integrates internet videos and an interactive watching experience with live high-definition cable programs.
News categories: SMiT Corp, iQIYI, TCL, Hongyu Shuai, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
ALi unveils Android 4.4 KitKat set-top box SoC
Mar 14, 2014 – ALi has announced the launch of M3932, an HD smart STB SoC based on Android 4.4 KitKat, targeting applications including smart DVB or IPTV set-top boxes, OTT multimedia players, hybrid set-top boxes, and TV dongles.
News categories: ALi Corp, Jim Li, CCBN, Digital TV, ICs, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
IMCL Deploys Broadcom Integrated Set Top Box SoC for Digitization of Cable Services
Mar 21, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that IndusInd Media & Communications Ltd (IMCL) has selected Broadcom's BCM7013 SoC with integrated silicon tuner for new set top boxes (STB) to deliver standard definition digitized services to India's emerging cable market.
News categories: Broadcom, Cable TV, CCBN, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom Announces Cost-Optimized Cable HD Set-Top Box SoCs
Mar 21, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced the industry's first low cost, HD digital cable set-top box SoCs with integrated Full-Band Capture and IP video server technology. Broadcom's BCM7583 and BCM7584 devices provide entry-level HD and HD-DVR platforms for cable MSOs.
News categories: Broadcom, Cable TV, CCBN, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Movea teams up with STMicroelectronics on gesture recognition for set-top boxes
Mar 21, 2013 – Movea has announced its collaboration with STMicroelectronics on the integration of Movea's SmartMotion Server with ST's Orly set-top box system-on-chip, enabling the easy and rapid deployment of motion-based user interfaces for next-generation connected home systems.
News categories: Movea, STMicroelectronics, CCBN, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th