Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4thTuesday, January 19th, 2021
ViacomCBS Announces March 4 Launch Date for Paramount+
- Launch Dates Set for International Rollout of Paramount+ in Latin America and the Nordics
- Company to Host Investor-Focused “ViacomCBS Streaming Event” and Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results on February 24, 2021
NEW YORK — ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC, VIACA) announced today that its highly anticipated streaming service, Paramount+, will launch in the U.S. on Thursday, March 4, 2021.
ViacomCBS will also bring Paramount+ to international markets with initial debuts in Latin America on March 4, 2021; the Nordics on March 25, 2021; and Australia in mid-2021. The CBS All Access service in Canada will be rebranded to Paramount+ on March 4, 2021, and an expanded offering will be available later in the year.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution