Digital TV News: Česká televize
Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
Nov 12, 2019 – Czech Television (Ceska Televize) has gone live with Synamedia’s virtualized Digital Content Manager (DCM) and completed its transition to transmitting all programs in the DVB-T2 format.
News categories: Synamedia, Česká televize, LICA CZECH, Julien Signes, Michal Kratochvíl, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
Czech and Slovak public broadcasters begin Ultra HD test broadcasts on ASTRA 3B
Dec 15, 2014 – SES (Paris, Luxembourg: SESG), Ceska Televize (CT), RTVS and Ceske Radiokomunikace have announced that they will begin test broadcasts of Ultra HD content via SES's ASTRA 3B satellite at 23.5 degrees East.
News categories: SES S.A, Česká televize, RTVS, České Radiokomunikace, Norbert Hölzle, Ivo Ferkl, Václav Mika, Martin Gebauer, Czech Republic, Digital TV, QoE, Satellite, Slovakia
České Radiokomunikace to run 12-month DVB-T2 broadcasting trial
Jul 11, 2012 – České Radiokomunikace has been granted frequency allocation for experimental DVB-T2 broadcasting in the Czech Republic. The trial will use the Žižkov transmitter in Prague for one year, and also the Krkavec transmitter in Pilsen until 31 December, 2012.
News categories: České Radiokomunikace, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Slovakia
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K