Digital TV News: ANT Software Limited
Version 1.5 of HbbTV Specification Released
Apr 4, 2012 – The HbbTV consortium has announced the publication of version 1.5 of its hybrid TV specification. Version 1.5 of the HbbTV specification notably introduces support for HTTP adaptive streaming based on the recently published MPEG-DASH specification.
News categories: HbbTV Consortium, Cable TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Terrestrial
IP Vision FetchTV Platform to be made available on third party devices
Dec 18, 2009 – IP Vision has laid out a strategy to enable its FetchTV platform on third party set top boxes alongside its own range of Smartbox devices. As part of the initiative, IP Vision will collaborate with ANT Software (LSE AIM: ANTP).
News categories: IP Vision, ANT plc, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
ANT showcasing Intelligent UI at IPTV World Forum 2008
Mar 12, 2008 – ANT (AIM:ANTP) will be demonstrating its new Intelligent User Interface (UI) design at this year's IPTV World Forum. At the core of this new UI is a function that builds a profile of the users' behaviour based on their viewing habits.
News categories: ANT Software, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANT Announces First Industry Standard for TV Content Application Development
Oct 8, 2007 – ANT Software (Reuters: ANTP.L, Bloomberg: ANTP.LN) has launched the industry's first standard for TV content application development. Rich Media Access Interface (RMAI) eliminates the need for discrete versions of a TV application to be produced for different client devices.
News categories: ANT Software Limited, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UK
Accedo and ANT partner to bring next-generation applications to the IPTV market
Mar 5, 2007 – Accedo Broadband has partnered with ANT Software Limited to deliver The Accedo Application Portfolio™ on ANT Galio. ANT and Accedo will work together to drive the IPTV service revolution, and create the foundation for next-generation services in the market.
News categories: ANT Software Limited, Accedo Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029