Digital TV News: Access Co.
NetRange Smart TV portal and browser for Skyworth RDK STBs
Oct 31, 2022 – NetRange and Skyworth Digital Technology have announced that the NetRange Smart TV Portal for RDK and the NetFront™ Browser BE have been selected to provide content services through Skyworth RDK set-top boxes.
News categories: ACCESS Co, Skyworth Digital Technology, Michi Uematsu, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
Jun 30, 2022 – NetRange has announced that it has been selected by Tencent Video to power the international expansion of its WeTV service by reaching new Smart TV and connected device users through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, WeTV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
May 17, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced that BEAN TECH's in-vehicle infotainment system, powered by ACCESS Twine for Car, has been chosen by Great Wall Motor (GWM) in Europe to provide IVI in its GWM ORA and WEY models.
News categories: ACCESS CO, BEAN TECH, Great Wall Motor, NetRange, Michi Uematsu, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Middleware
Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
May 11, 2022 – NetRange has partnered with Mango TV to bring its Chinese VoD content library to the NetRange Smart TV App Store. Mango TV used NetRange's single integration process, eliminating the need for content agreements with individual brands.
News categories: ACCESS CO, NetRange, Mango TV, Michi Uemetsu, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Hisense selects NetRange Smart TV portal for VIDAA TVs
Feb 14, 2022 – NetRange has been chosen to provide content for a range of Hisense TVs powered by VIDAA OS. The NetRange Smart TV portal provides a wide variety of apps, including local language content for Europe, LATAM, SE Asia and the CIS markets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, VIDAA, Rajin Persaud, Shinji Hoshino, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
NetRange provides IK World with STB app store and browser engine
Feb 2, 2022 – NetRange has announced a partnership with IK World to provide the OTT STB ODM with a combination of ACCESS's NetFront Browser BE and the NetRange Smart STB App Store on AOSP for markets including Latin America and SE Asia.
News categories: NetRange, IK World, Shinji Hoshino, Yi Hua Sheng, Advertising, Apps, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
ACCESS IVI solution integrated into the HARMAN Ignite Store
Sep 28, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its Twine4Car has been integrated with the HARMAN Ignite Store, providing automotive OEMs with a portfolio of car-specific video services through the IVI platform.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, HARMAN, Michi Uematsu, Albert Jordan, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
NetRange provides customisable Smart TV app portal for KTC
Sep 8, 2021 – NetRange has announced that it has renewed its partnership with KTC to provide KTC customers with a customisable Smart TV app portal offering for individual markets through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Michi Uematsu, Lawsen Rao, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ucfunnel and NetRange enable dynamic ads on Smart TV
Mar 15, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with NetRange to deliver advertisements on NetRange’s portal for premium streaming VOD content. The solution runs on MediaTek's turnkey Smart TV platform.
News categories: ucfunnel, ACCESS CO, Kenny Wu, Michimasa Uematsu, Advertising, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters