Digital TV News: Babeleye
Eutelsat reconfirms Babeleye as Sat.Tv video metadata provider
Aug 22, 2022 – Babeleye has announced that Eutelsat has reconfirmed Babeleye as the supplier of rich metadata for its free to air content discovery platform Sat.tv.
News categories: Babeleye, Eutelsat, Lasse Schmidt, Jean Luc Deroudilhe, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
ContentWise and Babeleye bring personalization to Middle East and Africa
Aug 27, 2015 – ContentWise has partnered with Babeleye to bring personalized TV experiences to the Middle East and Africa. Babeleye’s metadata platform is integrated with ContentWise’s Personalization System and Knowledge Factory metadata processing engine.
News categories: ContentWise, Babeleye, Paolo Bozzola, Lasse Schmidt, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middle-East, UX
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set