Digital TV News: Cello Electronics
Cello launches Android TVs in partnership with Google
Sep 1, 2020 – Cello has worked closely with Google to develop an exclusive range of smart TVs, which come with Google Assistant, Chromecast and Google Play Store all built in to one device, straight out of the box.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Brian Palmer, Android TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
Feb 19, 2020 – British TV manufacturer Cello has announced the launch of a Freeview Play range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv. The TVs incorporate the netgem.tv service, offering free and on-demand streaming for customers at an affordable price.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Netgem, Brian Palmer, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK, UX
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, UK
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
Cello Electronics launches UK's first BBC iPlayer television
Dec 9, 2009 – Cello Electronics has launched another UK first - the iViewer - a TV that allows consumers to stream BBC iPlayer directly through their TVs without the need for a set top box or games console.
News categories: Cello, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania