Digital TV News: Cello Electronics
Cello launches Android TVs in partnership with Google
Sep 1, 2020 – Cello has worked closely with Google to develop an exclusive range of smart TVs, which come with Google Assistant, Chromecast and Google Play Store all built in to one device, straight out of the box.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Brian Palmer, Android TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
Feb 19, 2020 – British TV manufacturer Cello has announced the launch of a Freeview Play range with Alexa voice control, powered by netgem.tv. The TVs incorporate the netgem.tv service, offering free and on-demand streaming for customers at an affordable price.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Netgem, Brian Palmer, Sylvain Thevenot, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK, UX
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK, VR
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Cello Electronics launches UK's first BBC iPlayer television
Dec 9, 2009 – Cello Electronics has launched another UK first - the iViewer - a TV that allows consumers to stream BBC iPlayer directly through their TVs without the need for a set top box or games console.
News categories: Cello, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia