Digital TV News: Crackle
Brazil and Mexico outpace U.S. in CTV adoption
Aug 17, 2023 – The latest edition of Amagi's Quarterly Global FAST Report reveals a surge in CTV adoption rates in Brazil (94%) and Mexico (93%), outpacing the U.S. where adoption is at 80.6%.
News categories: Amagi, Baskar Subramanian, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Newco to launch FAST channels in Brazil with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 11, 2023 – Amagi and AD Digital have partnered with Newco to launch and distribute Newco's FAST channels. The channels – New Brasil and Empreender – will launch on Samsung TV Plus' TVP Brazil platform.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, Newco, Srinivasan KA, Daniela Souza, Paulo Saad, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
SBT launches FAST channel with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 7, 2023 – Amagi has announced that Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão (SBT) has partnered with Amagi and AD Digital to launch, distribute and monetize its first FAST channel, TV Zyn.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, SBT, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Amagi and TCL partner on FAST in the U.S.
Jul 13, 2023 – Amagi has been selected by TCL to support TCL TV in the US, delivering FAST channels to the platform via an end-to-end service covering streaming, distribution, and monetization.
News categories: Amagi, TCL, Srinivasan KA, Mark Zhang, Haohong Wang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Streaming
Astro launches FAST services on 'sooka' streaming service with Amagi
Jul 6, 2023 – Amagi has announced a partnership with Astro to support the launch of Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST) services on sooka, Astro's standalone streaming service in Malaysia.
News categories: Amagi, Astro, sooka, Srinivasan KA, Chu Young Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming
CIAO USA TV expands FAST presence with Amagi
Jun 29, 2023 – Amagi has announced a partnership with CIAO USA TV to amplify the distribution and monetization of CIAO USA TV's channel on Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST).
News categories: Amagi, CIAO USA TV, Srinivasan KA, Giuseppe Barone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
NHL appoints Amagi as FAST channel technology provider
May 8, 2023 – Amagi has announced that the National Hockey League (NHL) has selected the company to create and distribute its first FAST channel to The Roku Channel, and other platforms in the future.
News categories: Amagi, National Hockey League, Srinivasan KA, Chris Foster, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
A+E Networks EMEA expands FAST footprint with Amagi
Apr 20, 2023 – Amagi has partnered with A+E Networks EMEA to distribute three FAST channels in the UK. A+E has deployed Amagi's cloud solutions in the past for playout and channel delivery in Europe.
News categories: Amagi, A+E Networks, Srinivasan KA, Matthew Westrup, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Pixalate releases January 2023 CTV FAST apps report
Feb 21, 2023 – Pixalate has released its January 2023 CTV FAST Apps Report. The report examines the characteristics of Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) apps and surfaces programmatic ad insights across Roku and Amazon Fire TV apps.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads