Digital TV News: ENGINE Media Exchange
ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
Feb 24, 2021 – ENGINE has announced ENGINE Device Graph+, expanding its cookieless offering with a suite of CTV and omnichannel media solutions, allowing for integrated planning and buying across CTV, mobile, display and video environments.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Big Data, OTT, Smart TV, USA
EMX onboards Inscape data for CTV 'Incremental Reach Measurement'
Aug 25, 2020 – EMX has added a Connected TV 'Incremental Reach Measurement' product. The product integrates TV viewing data from Inscape with its own campaign delivery data in a data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solution.
News categories: Engine Media Exchange, Inscape, Michael Zacharski, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, Worldwide
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million