Digital TV News: ENGINE Media Exchange
ENGINE Media Exchange launches CTV solutions in Europe
Mar 7, 2022 – ENGINE Media Exchange (EMX) has announced its entry into the European CTV market. Building off its success in the US, EMX's CTV solutions enable publishers to better monetize their inventory and advertisers to reach their target audience at scale.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Amaia del Olmo, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
Feb 24, 2021 – ENGINE has announced ENGINE Device Graph+, expanding its cookieless offering with a suite of CTV and omnichannel media solutions, allowing for integrated planning and buying across CTV, mobile, display and video environments.
News categories: ENGINE Media Exchange, Michael Zacharski, Big Data, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
EMX onboards Inscape data for CTV 'Incremental Reach Measurement'
Aug 25, 2020 – EMX has added a Connected TV 'Incremental Reach Measurement' product. The product integrates TV viewing data from Inscape with its own campaign delivery data in a data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solution.
News categories: Engine Media Exchange, Inscape, Michael Zacharski, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Streaming, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126