Digital TV News: FITE
MetaX expands content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FreeCast adds 15 streaming channels from Fast Channels TV
May 2, 2022 – FreeCast has announced a new agreement with Fast Channels TV, bringing 15 new channels to SelectTV. Each of these free ad-supported television (FAST) channels will be available to current subscribers of the SelectTV super aggregation guide.
News categories: FreeCast, Fast Channels TV, Tracy West, Russell Foy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FITE chooses Dooya to power FITE 24/7 FAST channel
Mar 8, 2022 – FITE has announced the expansion of FITE 24/7 into FITE's first Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) channel. The channel will use Dooya's FASTCast process to provide distribution and monetization to cable operators as well as OTT platforms and connected TVs.
News categories: Dooya, FITE, John T. Wells, Louis Lewow, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management