Digital TV News: FITE
MetaX expands with content offer with FAST Channels TV
Jun 7, 2022 – MetaX Software has added 180 new channels to its linear TV catalog, providing viewers with access to free ad-supported television from FAST Channels TV. The line-up includes entertainment channels, family-friendly content and sports programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, MetaX, Russell Foy, Arella Hua, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TCL Channel brings in FAST Channels TV content
Jun 1, 2022 – FAST Channels TV has announced an agreement with TCL Channel to bring more than 170 free ad-supported television (FAST) linear channels to TCL TVs. TCL Channel's streaming service offers a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming.
News categories: FAST Channels TV, TCL Channel, Russell Foy, Feiyang Ding, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FreeCast adds 15 streaming channels from Fast Channels TV
May 2, 2022 – FreeCast has announced a new agreement with Fast Channels TV, bringing 15 new channels to SelectTV. Each of these free ad-supported television (FAST) channels will be available to current subscribers of the SelectTV super aggregation guide.
News categories: FreeCast, Fast Channels TV, Tracy West, Russell Foy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FITE chooses Dooya to power FITE 24/7 FAST channel
Mar 8, 2022 – FITE has announced the expansion of FITE 24/7 into FITE's first Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) channel. The channel will use Dooya's FASTCast process to provide distribution and monetization to cable operators as well as OTT platforms and connected TVs.
News categories: Dooya, FITE, John T. Wells, Louis Lewow, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households