Digital TV News: Fox Corp
Fox selects FreeWheel to enable OneFOX video inventory
Nov 3, 2022 – Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has selected FreeWheel as a partner to enable its OneFOX video inventory. FreeWheel will work with FOX to manage direct sold advertising campaigns across premium content from the company's brands.
News categories: FreeWheel, Fox Corp, Mark McKee, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Fox chooses Magnite as a sell-side ad platform for OneFOX
Oct 19, 2022 – Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has announced a partnership with Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) to power programmatic campaigns for OneFOX video inventory across the company’s entertainment, sports, streaming and news portfolio.
News categories: Magnite, Fox Corp, Mike Laband, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Fox partners with Innovid for cross-platform measurement
Oct 12, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced a partnership with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) to measure cross-platform viewing consumption across its portfolio of news, sports, entertainment, and streaming properties.
News categories: Innovid, Fox Corp, Tubi, Jo Kinsella, Dan Callahan, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Comcast’s Effectv taps Comscore for local TV measurement
Apr 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Effectv have announced that Effectv will use Comscore’s audience impression-based measurement product with local advertising clients to deliver an industry measurement solution for marketers.
News categories: Comscore, Effectv, Bill Livek, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Fox Corporation invests in Eluvio
Aug 25, 2021 – Fox (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX;) and Eluvio have announced that FOX has made a strategic investment in Eluvio to accelerate the adoption of Eluvio's blockchain platform across the broader media and entertainment industry.
News categories: Fox Corp, Eluvio, Paul Cheesbrough, Scott Greenberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Comscore expands relationship with Fox
Aug 6, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has expanded and extended its relationship with Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX), which includes Comscore's National TV measurement.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Audrey Steele, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VIZIO announces first certified OAR technology partners
Jul 1, 2021 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has announced that LTN, Beachfront, FreeWheel, INVIDI, Google, Adcuratio and Extreme Reach are compliant with Open Addressable Ready (OAR) specifications and are certified to enable OAR campaigns.
News categories: VIZIO, Zeev Neumeier, Malik Khan, Ben Abbatiello, Stefan Maris, Bruce Anderson, Peentoo Patel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
May 5, 2021 – Beachfront has completed an addressable TV ad execution with VIZIO adhering to the technical specifications of Open Addressable Ready (OAR). The execution used Beachfront’s Unified Decisioning product.
News categories: Beachfront, VIZIO, Frank Sinton, Adam Gaynor, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
FOX, FreeWheel offer programmatic advertising on Comcast STB VOD
Mar 25, 2021 – Fox Corporation (Nasdaq: FOXA, FOX) has announced that it has partnered with Comcast's FreeWheel to enable programmatic trading of addressable STB VOD within the Comcast Xfinity footprint.
News categories: FreeWheel, Fox Corp, The Trade Desk, Comcast, Dave Clark, Dan Callahan, Jon Tabak, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data