Digital TV News: Future Market Insights
Montage takes Kilopass anti-fuse NVM OTP IP for secure key storage in STB ICs
Dec 5, 2017 – Kilopass Technology has announced that its OTP NVM is designed into Montage Technology’s next generation set-top box chips. Kilopass’ Anti-Fuse NVM OTP IP provides hack-resistance storage for HDMI and conditional access security keys.
News categories: Kilopass Technology, Montage Technology, Linh Hong, Gene Liu, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Global set-top box market to top $46bn by 2027
Aug 14, 2017 – The set-top box market is anticipated to witness robust growth during 2017-2027. According to Future Market Insights, the APEJ set-top box market is expected to have the highest growth rate over the period.
News categories: Future Market Insights, Digital TV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Global OTT revenues to grow at 14.5% pa from 2016 to 2026
Nov 18, 2016 – According to a report from Future Market Insights, the global OTT content market was valued at US$ 47.7 Bn in 2015 and is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 53.2 Bn by the end of 2016.
News categories: Future Market Insights, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
Robust adoption of VOD services expected in Asia-Pacific
Mar 15, 2016 – According to Future Market Insights, the global Video on Demand service market was valued at US$45,034.3m in 2014 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% over its forecast period (2016-2026).
News categories: Future Market Insights, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
VOD to be $263 billion market by 2016
Oct 19, 2015 – The global Video on Demand (VOD) market is expected to reach $263 billion by 2016, up from $207 billion in 2014, fuelled by the rising popularity of on-demand services among consumers and proliferation of internet in emerging nations.
News categories: Future Market Insights, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- Market turbulence to boost UK digital video market
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert