Digital TV News: Heartland Video Systems
Harmonic powers ATSC 3.0 across the U.S.
Apr 16, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that its XOS software is powering NEXTGEN TV services across the U.S., enabling the delivery of ATSC 3.0 channels with bandwidth efficiency and enhanced video quality.
News categories: Harmonic, Pearl TV, BitPath, Heartland Video Systems, Gil Rudge, Anne Schelle, John Hane, Dennis Klas, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
DigiCAP introduces low-cost broadcast translator for ATSC 3.0
Apr 10, 2023 – DigiCAP has adapted its rebroadcasting technology to create an ATSC3.0 translator to help extend the range of ATSC 1.0 and 3.0 television signals into rural areas.
News categories: DigiCAP, Heartland Video Systems, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
DigiCAP, LG and Pearl TV trial in-car handoff between ATSC 3.0 TV stations
Mar 14, 2022 – In a test car, LG installed a system to receive and display ATSC 3.0 signals on a rear-seat entertainment TV. As the car traveled from the signal coverage of one TV station to the next, the NRT handoff technology succeeded in keeping a steady TV signal on the receiver device.
News categories: DigiCAP, LG Electronics, Pearl TV, Yeongho Je, Anne Schell, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, USA
Synamedia participating in Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative
Dec 21, 2021 – Synamedia has announced its participation in the Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative bringing ATSC 3.0 to Washington, D.C. The Collaborative was established by Pearl TV in coordination with Howard University.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Elke Hungenaer, Dave Folsom, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Meredith stations in Portland to offer NextGen TV with Triveni Digital
Jun 23, 2020 – Triveni Digital has announced that Meredith television stations KPDX and KPTV in Portland, Oregon, will use Triveni Digital products to ensure quality of service for viewers who are watching ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 streams.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Meredith, Ralph Bachofen, Tom Casey, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio